How Nortex Communications Collects Your Information
Nortex Communications collects, and processes information provided directly by you when you install the Nortex Wi-Fi App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, phone number.
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the Nortex Wi-Fi App.
- Data insights Nortex Communications attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the Nortex Wi-Fi App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How Nortex Communications Uses the Information
- Provide you with the Nortex Wi-Fi App as described in the Agreement.
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the Nortex Wi-Fi App, including to make future releases available to you.
- Enforce Nortex Communications rights arising from the Agreement between you and Nortex Communications; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the Nortex Wi-Fi App.