If you switch your phone service to Internet phone service or Voice over IP (VoIP):
- YOUR SECURITY ALARM MAY NOT WORK!
- In the event of power or phone service failure your alarm will not transmit a signal.
- Signal transmission can be sporadic. The alarm may transmit a signal one time but not another.
- If you are interested in switching to Internet phone service (VoIP), it is your responsibility to notify Nortex Communications.
- Alternative alarm transmission methods should be used, such a cellular or radio; and a battery back-up should be installed.
You must hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold Nortex harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, expensed, personal injury or loss of life, arising from or caused by the failure of Internet phone service (VoIP).
Call us at 940-759-2251 for more information.