All you need is:
- Nortex internet connection
- Gmail or Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can sign up here for free
- TV with an HDMI port
- HDMI cable (included in box)
Steps to self-install your Evo Force box:
Evo Force 1 box contains – Evo Box, Power Cord, HDMI Cord, & Remote Control.
- The Power Cord will plug into the wall and Evo Box. The HDMI Cord will plug into the TV and Evo Box.
- Turn TV on and navigate to the HDMI port that the Evo Box is plugged in to.
- Pair the remote by following the directions on the screen.
- Connect to your WiFi network.
- Login to your Gmail or Google account.
- Follow the prompts on screen. You will make choices about Google Assistant based on your personal preferences.
- Choose a name for your Evo Box (ex: Living Room, Master Bedroom, etc.)
- Pair remote to TV by following the directions on the screen.
- Nortex TV will now open. Login to this with your Nortex TV credentials.
Watch our friendly technician Nat show you how to self-install your Evo Force box:
Nat can also walk you through a few features of our Nortex TV with Evo Force: