Safeguard your computer and related equipment with Nortex–Tech.
Nortex-Tech includes guaranteed protection, fully automated protection, firewall, removal of viruses, spyware, and adware.
That’s right, with Nortex-Tech, you have access to your own personal help-desk.
Nortex-Tech is everything you ever wanted in a computer support system. Nortex-Tech is a monthly subscription service providing remote PC technical support for problems and questions outside the scope of Internet Technical Support. Through a remote log-in, our Nortex-Tech experts can resolve your computer challenges or can guide you over the phone.
Nortex-Tech is a low cost service that provides assistance with troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and set up of certain devices and applications. If the problem proves to be more difficult than Nortex can reasonable resolve remotely, the customer may bring their equipment into Nortex or an In-Home visit may be required. If an In-Home service is required, those with Nortex-Tech will be charged the In-Store rates.
Nortex-Tech provides FREE* replacement of CPE purchased from Nortex, including Cable Modem, DSL Modem, Router and ONT battery.
These are a sample of devices and services that will be supported as a part of Nortex-Tech. Nortex reserves the right to edit this list at any time. Equipment purchased from Nortex is replaced FREE of charge with your subscription. Available for residential service only.
- Storage Devices
- Other devices Nortex can reasonably support
- Nortex will make a reasonable effort to assist with problems related to 3rd party software. Nortex will not assist with or install programs that are not legally licensed to the end user.
- Wireless Cards
- Network Cards
- Firewall Configuration
- Windows 7
- Remove Viruses and configure anti-virus software.
- Remove adware, spyware and minimize pop-ups.
- Help ensure the security of the home network.
- Fix printer, scanner and other device problems.
- Help set up mobile devices.
- Ensure OS updates/patches are installed.
- Install and configure new software applications and hardware.
- Help speed up computers and improve performance.
- Address error messages and frozen screens.
Hours of coverage
Monday- Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Nortex-Tech is for residential customers that have up to three (3) computers in the household.
- Subscribers are required to use a current, industry-recognized anti-virus application.
- To receive support, subscribers will be required to permit Nortex Technicians access to their computers. This may require the installation of certain software applications.
- Subscribers are required to have a Nortex Broadband Internet account.
Term and Termination
Please review the Disclaimers and Limitations.
- By subscribing to Nortex-Tech, you agree to continue this service for a minimum of one year.
- A prorated Early Termination Fee may be charged if the service is canceled prior to one year.
- Nortex reserves the right to discontinue or terminate this service for any reason.